Get To The Next Level With Our Pitching Lesson Packages!
Proper mechanics and mental makeup are the keys to getting to the ‘next level’. Whether you’re preparing for the jump from minor little league to the majors in little league or from youth baseball to high school ball, Arizona World of Baseball can serve the serious college and high school player as well as the beginner.
Our pitching staff, made up of former college All-Americans and professional pitchers are experts in pitching biomechanics. Our methodology helps the student understand what proper mechanics can do for his success. This approach will help the pitcher avoid major injuries while strengthening the arm and improve overall pitching performance, giving the student control, consistency and confidence.
Here are the areas we emphasize through private instruction:
- Gold Mechanics – Learn how to master your motion and identify your faults, the answer to control and fewer injuries.
- Superior Balance – Master control of your body.
- Big League Pitches – Fastball, Curveball, Change-up, Slider and Sinker.
- Mental Approach – Mind/body connections – deal with pressure situations.
- Video Analysis – An ‘Eye Opening Experience’.
Our Professional Pitching Lessons are suitable for athletes at all levels and consist of 30 minute, one-on-one sessions with our professional instructors.
- 1 Lesson – $50
- 3 Lessons – $150
- 5 Lessons – $225
- 10 Lessons – $400
* Members receive a 10% discount
Give us a call today at 480-775-9800 to learn more about our Private Pitching Lessons or to schedule an appointment with one of our instructors.